Saturday, September 25, 2004

grandparents

i dun really have anything else to talk about... besides tv shows, n dats pretty boring...
so, heheh... lets talk about my grandparents.. i got 4 grandparents... 2 fr mum, 2 fr dad...
my dad's parents stay wif us.. n my mum's stay in DU...
i actually find my dad's parents quite amusing... especially "kong kong" cos' he has all these funny ideas about how the world should be run... and he always runs in2 trouble wif my "ah ma" bcos' of the stuff dat he does, like falling asleep watching tv, telling her how to cook or do stuff which he doesn't really know about... u know-lah...
this is wierd... blogging about my grandparents...

anyway, i realized last nite, dat after 10 seasons of Survivor... i've finally gotten sick of the back biting and "community" living displayed in survivor... i mean twist and turn as they may, the basic concept of the entire game is getting boring... i mean, every new batch dat comes around basically does the same things, talks about the same things... hmm, i think its time they stopped the show...

No comments: