Friday, January 14, 2005

out of line

a few days ago, streamyx screwed up and caused me to be unable to go online for about 2 days...
which is why i never go online or blog for quite some time...
den yesterday my handphone spoil... MY HANDPHONE SPOIL!!oh no... suddenly my world is like crashing down... no-lah, but den when my handphone spoil i feel like one of my ears is closed or like less something...
alamak... my handphone spoil, now have to send for repair... hopefully no need to buy new one... but den still got warranty-lah...
oh yeah, wat's wrong wif my phone? for some reason after on thursday ran out of batt. den when come back n i try to recharge cannot "on" back...recharge oso cannot now...
i hope no need to buy new batt or anything liddat... dat would so sux, cos' right now like no money liddat...

wah... heheh, dis entry is like the most complainingest entry i've entered in a long time... oh yeah, there was a super big blackout yesterday oso... but dat wasn't such a big deal cos' i was in IMU n IMU got gen. set, so actually tak rasa... but den when hai liang told me even johor no letrik i didn't believe until i came back home... :)
yeah, summative is on monday... THAT'S a big deal... at least it'll finally be over after 3 WEEKS study break...

No comments: