Sunday, June 19, 2005

fears

fears... today we were talking bout fear in sunday school.. hmm.. ok-lah, on the spur of the moment i answered that i don't have any fears in class... heh, typical "macho-guy" response?... nolah.. i DO have fears... just that i don't think much about fears cos' i'm... uhh.. afraid of them?
i suppose i'm also afraid of losing my friends either by death or rejection... but not so much as i used to last time...
i suppose i the sickness i would fear most would be dementia or senility... stuff that makes you go crazy... can't imagine myself... or even ppl close to me, like my parents or friends going crazy...
but i think wat i fear most is losing my parents.. yeah, can't imagine losing my dad or my mum...
hmm... oh yeah, it FATHER'S DAY... my dad probably won't read this... but i think he's the coolest dad ever :)... okay, let's not bring up the fact that he's the only dad i'll ever have... ~_~

No comments: