Sunday, October 23, 2005

cars

haha... this weekend was rather eventful...
it began on saturday morning... as all weekends do... with me waking up.. and doing quiet time...
so, then halfway thru my dad called me up to ask me to push the car... so push the car i did...
i put my hand on the windscreen... and started pushing... and my dad jumped into the car and closed the door... there was a crushing sound, and the next thing i knew my index finger was stuck between the bar at the edge of the windscreen and the driver's door... oh yeah... in case you're wondering... it hurt... lots...heheh, my dad opened the door(yeah, the door actually closed and latched, not the "closed" where it bounces off my finger and opens back) and miraculously my finger was fine... except for some lost skin and a numb swollen feeling in my index finger which still hurts now... heh, passage for quiet time was Psalm 4.. which included this line :"...You have filled my heart with greater joy..." :)
lol... but it turned out true anyway... cos' i was on pianist duty(yes.. the type which needs you to use your fingers)... for youth and for worship... and well, to cut the long story short... i was still able to play.. praise God :>

come to today...
i knew i was out of petrol since yesterday... but i was hoping i would be able to leave it until after futsal to fill up... tough luck... that small little voice telling me to fill up immediately after church was right...
for the first time in my entire life... my car ran out of fuel, died.. and wouldn't start up... haha...anyway... after futsal, daniel who had earlier picked me up to futsal, drove me to BP to get some petrol and we managed to start up the car again after some pushing and help from some passing uncles:)... haha... so yeah, my first "car problem" solved ever... by myself :P... feeling rather accomplished...

1 comment:

mOkKiEs said...

Hi, i am a frequent reader of your blog and i loved your latest post. It's amazing how I feel the same thing about the said issue. Should you want to know more about used car dealing, please visit my blog and find out about my incredible offers.