Wednesday, July 11, 2007

tire-ing

heh... fam med can also be tiring!!!
the past few days... ok-la... 2 only... have been quite tiring...
today one of my groupmates looked at my eyes and mentioned that i have PANDA eyes~!!
haha... is that an achievement?

yesterday i went to help out at the music nite rehearsal (i got conned into it).. didn't really want to go... but while i was driving on the way there, it struck me that though i may not WANT to be there... wat i WANT is to keep my promise to help out... so the desire to honour my word is the motivation the be there, even though i don't have the basic desire to BE there at all...

anyway... fam med still being fam med... i AM quite free still... in spite of suddenly having a lot of things popping up...
such as CFCS, research, IMS... yeah, a bit of stuff... think i shud start reading a bit also...
but still... i'm free-er... so still "buzz-able"...

in this period of freeness... i've started asking myself questions regarding christianity... i think i'm rediscovering my religion... but i'm going thru a bit of a dry period spiritually...

getting tough to choose

No comments: