Sunday, May 30, 2004

teacher/doctor/road side sweeper?

hmm..
i'm kinda facing a dilemma...i know it definitely won't get better by posting here, but i think it helps when i'm typing instead of thinking...
let me state the problem...local uni results have come back... i'm offered Pendidikan Math's in UPSI(Tanjung Malim)... personally i have no problem with dat... it was my 6 or 7th choice...with my imperfect results of a lesser then 4.0 CGPA, i know that probably i won't be doing medicine in a public institution...
so... i now have 2 choose between IMU(if i get in) or... accept what the government's offering me...or, go s'pore to study n then apply 2 bcom a teacher...
realistically i'm thinking either IMU or UPSI...
the problem is... what do i really want?... i hate making decisions
this is not the first time i'm facing this dilemma of course...i've been thinking about it since STPM ended... it would seem to me at this moment in time that the only person who doesn't want me to go 2 IMU is the most important person...me...
if u ask me straight up, i'd tell u i'm perfectly happy not challenging myself intellectually and just go straight in2 teaching(through UPSI), but there's the alternative train of thought, which includes my parents...that i should fulfil my potential...hmm...why does everybody except me think i'm smart?

No comments: