Friday, June 04, 2004

title-less

it's Friday...i normally don't feel this good about friday :):):)=)*-)
i'm skipping work tomoro... i hope my boss heard me when i told him so...no, he definitely heard me,i just hope he remembers...

I've found out that the results for my IMU application will be coming back only on the 15th of July... that means i'll probably be working in Bee's till the end of June.
But actually that's not my biggest problem..i think i've decided against going to UPSI to study Math's education, cos' from the prospectus they've just sent to me it seems quite...umm, mundur to say the least...not to mention that it seems like going back to school again, with the malay medium, ikrar and everything.... i wouldn't be surprised if ppl there had to sing negaraku everyday...

The problem mainly is deciding between IMU or Singapore...i'm beginning to think that my main problem isn't that i don't know what i want...it's more that i'm afraid of what will happen when i DO make a choice...hmm...i've a feeling this is quite dumb...no..the more appropriate phrase would be...i'm feeling I'm quite dumb...

I'm beginning to miss Sunday School...i haven't been through a "full" youth class for a full 4 weeks(1 month!!) coming this sunday...but on the other hand...it's way past time for me to be leaving youth class...me, e1, j.feei, william... i think it's time 4 us to go, cos' if u ask me...until we leave...the "newcomers" won't feel at home...

No comments: