Saturday, October 02, 2004

computers and hogs

everyone's such a computer hog, my dad's hogging the computer, my sister's hogging the computer... heck, even in IMU the com. lab is full more often then not...
i'm wishing i had my own laptop or computer... ;)
continuing on that note, i also wish for a brand new pair of shoes, something without shoe laces maybe, and not made from canvas...
i'm also wishing i had enuff cash to get a new handphone... okay, so its less den a year since i bought my First handphone and i'm already wishing for a new year. but doesn't everyone love new stuff... don't tell me you don't... i never thought i'd say this, but having a camera phone would be kinda cool... Samsung E-700 really looks good even though its kinda old by now...

on a brainier note... uhh,ok i don't really have anything brainy to say right now :P

3 comments:

BlurChu? said...

Zhi-Yong... stay content with your HP...

one HP is better than none.... no matter how old it is. err... let me eat those words. not as old as STARTEL phones!


BC?

ymeiosis said...

hahah~ i shall NOT NOT NOT tell u i told u so. haha.. *resists pathetic urge to non-stop-laughter* ;p

Þ¤®†ë® said...

haih... fine, ppl can and do change their minds you know.. n it isn't really my fault i didn't know better...
besides getting new stuff isn't something bad, dun tell me ya'll dun like new stuff...