Saturday, November 27, 2004

Good rain

it rained today...
the past few weeks have been quite trying...
first i had my accident, then my dad had his about 3 weeks ago...
last monday my grandfather(father's side) had a fall and fractured the head of his left femur...
it rained when i had my accident... it rained when my dad had his accident and the day after that when we were trying to collect his stuff all over klang...
rain hasn't been good for the past few weeks... until today...
the first two times i visited my grandfather, i couldn't explain it... but it really hurt to see him lying helpless on the bed... all of a sudden i felt really tired, and i really wished i had someone to just call up to tell everything... how difficult it is having to put on a face and pretend like nothing is going wrong... having to be smiling all the time...
today i visited my grandfather... and it rained..
hehe, my grandfather walked today... i'm really happy now :)
and it rained... :>

No comments: