Wednesday, November 17, 2004

holiday

i'm actually on holiday this one whole week for Raya break...
I have to admit... i'm really wasting my time... let's see: I've played computer, gone online, gone cybercafe, watched movie, have lunch(uhh... lunch as in, outside wif frens)... the only thing yet to do is study... haih, just can't get down to doing serious stuff...
on the other hand, yesterday i was in MidV, taking my mum and sister to see the Body Adventure thingy... dat wasn't the main thing for me... after dat we went MPH... i realized i haven't been reading books in quite a while... it's been a REALLY, REALLY long time since i read anything...i can't even find my "Thing's Fall Apart" anymore... hehe, i found a few books dat look interesting... there's this book about Alexander the Great-"Conqueror"... i also scanned through "Dreamer"-about Martin Luther King Jr... it would be really nice to get a book to read, and reread and reread... especially when it's raining :)
oh yeah, i found Chinua Achebe in MPH too... heheh, although i read a lot of times, everytime i reread Thing's Fall Apart i still love it...

No comments: