Tuesday, December 07, 2004

choice

i was just thinking over stuff after doing devotion this morning... and something i learned during my time in Bee's came to me, which i hadn't remember till now...
No one can force you to do something you don't want to...
So i asked myself, if i had a choice would i want 2 change everything i'm going thru now... No, because i realized through it all God had been there carrying through. No, because it is through trials that faith is strengthened. No, because.. because i choose the life i'm living now... because i chose to take up medicine knowing full well the costs it would cost me, because i choose to make the friends i have now.. whether for better or for worse... Because I Choose To.

we all have but 24 hours to use in a day... Carpe Deim, Seize the Day; Know what you want, See it and Make it happen. In what little or much time we have, how useful or meaningful we make it is up to us.

No comments: