Wednesday, December 29, 2004

surprised

i'm surprised... at myself :P
heheh, i was just browsing around n i decided to look at my friendster profile... and hehe, i can hardly remember not to say recognize some of the stuff i typed...

Hometown: KL... the city of 3 towers

Hobbies and interests: my hobbies and interests are interesting hobbies

Favorite TV shows: TV... does that stand for Telephatic Voyeurism? but if there was a TV show i liked to watch it would have to be... something on TV

About me: Me, me and me... i am me, myself and i... let me advertise about myself, i blog at grayblade.blogspot.com... my email is tzy606@yahoo.com... my house got no chickens... my room got 1 bed... i go to church at Canaan Baptist Church...

Who I want to meet: humans, malaysians, little bug like creatures, preferably put the humans in test tubes, malaysians in an incubator and the little bug like creatures in houses...

huh? What? where'd all that come from?... i don't even recall myself being so lame... oh man... i'm worse then i think i am...

No comments: