Sunday, April 17, 2005

exams... :(

"...The Lord gave and the Lord has taken away;
may the name of the Lord be praised." Job 1:21b

uhh.. yeah, i know, i know... i didn't update for very long... its all IMU and guinsoo's fault... one for making my schedule so packed and the other for creating dotA which takes up watever miserable scraps of my time are left...
but then, contrary to wat i would have most ppl think.. i'm not actually dead busy... i'm just making myself busy cos' i don't wanna fail exams... which sucks really... i hate studying hard...

anyway, one of my lecturers asked us an interesting question.. what would we do if we failed our exams and couldn't become doctors... what would we do? it was a good question, cos' then you start thinking beyond exams n stuff like that...
i think if i really do fail my exams i might probably volunteer in some charity organization that helps poor or suffering ppl like Mercy Malaysia or sumthing liddat... yeah, that'll be cool...

but yeah, then i realized that my passing exams is really in God's hands.. n that i shouldn't spend all my time studying and worrying about exams... just that when its time to study then study...and when its time to serve then serve :)... yeah, so i'm not going to worry about passing Summative 1 anymore...

No comments: