Monday, May 30, 2005

zhizheng

lol... a bit funny... first my name, then my sister's..
but anyway.. it's my sister's birthday tomoro :)
so here's a little msg for here which hopefully she'll read...

Hey, cheng-cheng:P
happy birthday... although this isn't much... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!:) thanks for all the times you've been nice to me and for giving me stuff... although i don't always say thanks or show my gratitude... but thanks...you'll always be the best sister i'll ever have ;)... Keep growing in the knowledge and maturity of God:)

zhiyong

happy birthday,
you're 17 today,
no longer a girl but a lady,
stand tall today,
be proud of all you've done,
cos' i'm proud of who you've become.

yeah, i know it doesn't really rhyme exactly... but hey, it's the heart that counts rite?and i'm not telling how long it took to come up with that... ;)
happy birthday cheng... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey koko~ i like the da poem~ n i like the entry~... so nice of u~.. n of coz sweet of u~;)well u are da best bro i hav ever had...:D thank you so much~!!!!;) May God Bless you~!!! alwiz!;)