Thursday, July 28, 2005

acknowledgements

to God :), for literally keeping me alive till this very day. Without you there wouldn't have been a 21st birthday for me to celebrate. I offer my life to you in return...

to mummy and papa and ko, and cheng2, for being the best birthday gift i could ever ask for. Friends you get to choose, but family is who you get when you're born with. In that sense, you're the best gift i could ever have because i didn't choose you, but God chose you for me...

to mei, bcos' you were always there... so in that sense... your birthday gift to me has been being given since we first met... some friends come, some friends go... but some just stick there :P

to joyce, daniel, noel, yibing, chiyuan, mok, leena... you're all God's gift to me when i couldn't see what was in front of my eyes cos' i was looking too far ahead... i couldn't ask for more... thanks for not just being friends... but for being friends for an eternity :)

to JQ, hailiang, kexin, szesiew, callista, kimkwan, chinpei, christina, yeangwee, emma, thanks for the cake, msgs and celebration... but my gratitude extends not just for the things you've given me, but for the ppl that you are :)

to yingky, bernard, jane, eeyin, chloe, anna, jenern, thanks so much... you are not just names on a list of ppl who msgd me, but ppl from different places in my life who've all made a difference... Thank You..

ok-lah... it's a bit long and late in being blogged out, but i didn't want to miss out or forget anyone... thanks so much everyone for just being FRIENDS who care :)...

Thank You God for the friends you've given me... I offer all my relationships into your hands... use them as you will Lord...

yup, i think that's about all :)

*edited 1/80/05- heh, my sunday school class threw me a "surprise" party yesterday... for me n jane.. whose birthday falls one day b4 mine(which i failed to remember...ish...)

4 comments:

yingks said...

Whoa... very touching man, seriously...

21 years old...wonder if I'll reach there!

Þ¤®†ë® said...

haha... wat's this?? why the guys talking like girls...
heheh, 21 yrs old? sure you'll reach it... after 20 i think... and b4 22... yeah, somewhere around there...

BlurChu? said...

hey, you're welcome, Zhi-Yong. we're now in the same boat! 84ians!

being 21 makes me feel... old.

*sigh*


BC?

U-Liang said...

*blush*

shy-leh...