Thursday, February 09, 2006

new sound system

woah... i just installed a new sound system into my computer... and woah...
wow... huiyoh... walauweh...
it's so good it's giving me goosebumps...
and to think that's its actually not a new sound system:P...
i actually took and ancient mini compo from my room, connected two philips speakers which i used to use for the tv, and plugged it into my comp... and woah...
suddenly i've got altec lansing quality sound coming out...
i rox man...
haha, this is so majorly cool... for the first time i can hear the bass for all my mp3s... and the sound's as clear as glass...
woah... this rox man...
i should have done this wayyyy earlier...
ironically, i know i'll start taking this for granted within a couple of days...
haha... but for now... woah, i'm gonna run thru all my mp3s...
this rox man...
haha, i wonder what starcraft sounds like now...
haha, i'm still in awe that i can hear the bass from my comp...
this is already one of the better days of my hols.. :P

No comments: