Thursday, March 16, 2006

wat's important

school starts next week... i have 107 bucks and a couple of cents in my wallet...
i have no phone, so the only way ppl can contact me now is by house phone and email...
it's weird... but it's a good thing actually...
it helps to sort out wat's important enuff for me to spend money on, and wat i can actually skimp on...
having no phone also helped me realize how "attached" i am to my phone... cos' my phone is about the first thing i see in the morning... the last thing i see b4 i sleep... and 1 of the 3 things i carry with me everywhere (+wallet n keys)... heh... rupanye i CAN get thru life without phone...
heh... n i've also realized that really i don't own ANYTHING at all... and that offering isn't about how much WE GIVE TO GOD.. but that EVERYTHING we own belongs to GOD, so we're actually just RETURNING wat we've has been "borrowed" to us... uhh... or is it "lent"... :P

hmm.... no phone is actually quite tough though...

No comments: