Tuesday, March 18, 2008

somethings money can't buy

aiya...
you know how is it when you've got something REALLY good to blog about...
only thing is...
its about somebody... and if they find out they might not be too happy bout it...
but its REALLY~~~~ funny...

but well... not good la...
suffice to say...


ktm ticket to PWTC: 3 bucks
2 minute taxi ride: 5 bucks
MATTA fair ticket purchases: 1000 bucks
girl's reaction upon getting hair wet and shoes soaked due to rain:
-cannot type lar- =_=
try imagine lah...



some things money can buy...
for the rest... there's life...

6 comments:

Terror From The Deep said...

I don understand ke....too deep :)

Anonymous said...

Hey! must wondering who am I... I was looking thru wai meng's (ur fren in Dundee) photos and I saw a familiar face. Then I chance upon this blog. Think I met u in some SU camp yearssss ago. but u kinda still look the same! How is it going? I'm doing medicine in Dundee. Same year as ur batchmates here. God bless!

Þ¤®†ë® said...

hahaha... gud la... if u din understand then i'm safe :P

Þ¤®†ë® said...

johnlin... oh...
wow...
seriously!!? you're doing medicine too? wow....
its been ages!!

zheng said...

-floober chatterbox hates me
-change new webby: zhengstar.blogspot.com
-drop by
-xanga sux
-come back home
-wanna ask u sumthing or rather discuss
-c u then~

Kiwi-Bird said...

hm.. that funny thing is about the rain, girls and hairs? hehehe... i wanna know leh..