Wednesday, August 18, 2004

10 things i like about you

Some time ago i made a list of 10 things i liked about my sister... which i'm NOT going to put down here, cos' some things are only for family consumption :)

Anyway, it was partly out of having nothing to do and because every year at birthdays my sister always gets me something but i don't on hers... so i thot this year i'd do this 4 her on the occasion of my birthday, but... things didn't happen as planned... the list was a little bit too hard to mae and i didn't finish it in time, but anyway... yesterday i slipped it under her room door... and less than 12 hours later she had discovered it... i got a reply POEM back from her! which i'm NOT going to put out for viewing cos' some things are only for family consumption :)

I just LOVE my sister :)... heheh, its safe for me to put this up here cos' she'll never see it :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey~ i like this story of yours...is very touching!