Tuesday, August 17, 2004

hair cut

Today i cut my hair. Or rather, had my hair cut

Anyway, i went to the barber today. It seems that there's a change of worker again. Did i mention i go to an indian barber? The 1st time i went there, there was this indian guy who was quite old i think whom after about 5 or 6 months got changed to a bespectacled, kinda blurry indian guy.Today i found out its a young indian chap whom i think so far,uhh... gave me my 10bucks worth. I can't say whether its good or not cos' i can't really tell difference.

So, after cutting my hair, surprisingly he went on to do this neck thingy on me... i don't know what's it called... its not a massage, but the 1st time my indian fren in mbs did it on me, it felt really good. it's sort of like cracking the knuckles except that u do it with your head and neck? anyway, he then proceeded to continue to my back and give me a thumping... uhh, i think that would be what you call it. So anyway, for 10 bucks getting hair cut, sideburns shaved off, neck thingy and back thingy... i think i got my money's worth. Best of all its just 10 steps away from my house :)

Support malaysian.. go for indian barber :)

No comments: